Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

... Comment winner from PJ Party suggestions


We asked you for suggestions and you guys didn't let us down - we are working our way through the ideas and will reveal our new improved challenge plan in a day or two. In the meantime, I have a winner - our random comment winner is:

Christine, who said:

I love the challenges and look forward to them every month but rarely actually get to play. I often have trouble linking within the 24 hour period, even when I've got the cards made in advance, which makes it all the more frustrating for me. So a longer linking period would be appreciated. 
I sometimes find the 3rd challenge confusing. Is it just any older stamp set? Does it need to match the theme?

Congratulations Christine! Pop me an email on claire@waltzingmousestamps.com and I will get your £20GBP store voucher organised for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Claire! I did send you an email. Let me know if I need to resend it! How exciting! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the Pyjama Party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!