Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Hi there...It's Lynn here, posting on Claire's blog because she has her hands full trying to fill all the back orders now that new stock has arrived, and we wouldn't want to interrupt THAT. *giggle*

I wanted to pop in and announce the March Pajama Party Bedtime Sketch Winner since it was promised last week! Better late than never, right?

So without further delay, the winner is..................................

#10 Bridget 

Congratulations Bridget. Please send Claire an e-mail at:  claire@waltzingmousestamps. Once I will get your e-mail, I will return a special code for you to use the next time you check out at Waltzingmouse Stamps.com 

Thanks again for everyone's participation and support of Waltzingmouse Stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeek! I can't believe it! Thank you, Lynn, and thank you, Claire! I'm over the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!